I remember the big white Chanel (secret) bag bottom right was from her 21st birthday present, Mum & I snuck out of the hotel in Honolulu to go and purchase a pair of sunglasses she had been coveting. We asked for the "secret" bag just in case we ran into her on the street......all I can say is lucky we did!.
She has a Key/ padlock obsession...





Absolutely love this idea! So perfect for a girl's room!
ReplyDeletexo
I am also OBSESSED with keys! I even have a tattoo of one on my wrist. I am SO copying that idea!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It is very similar to the one in Moth Design's closet! I posted about it this week:) Lucky sister!
ReplyDeleteLooks great Sam!
ReplyDeleteI might look at doing something like this for myself!
Such a cute idea xx
ReplyDeleteThat is such an awesome idea! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteIts a perfect room!
ReplyDeletehttp://justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/
Very cute idea! Tracey xx
ReplyDeleteLove this look too, classy, timeless, feels like NYC to me!!
ReplyDeleteI Love it! Might even try it in my daughters room!
ReplyDelete