Thursday, February 10, 2011

My little sisters bedroom- Designer wall decoration

Because she listens to her big sisters advice & was directed read my post wardrobe inspiration - wall decoration - my little sister along with some help from mum made a feature wall in her bedroom using her favorite designer shopping bags. I really love this idea as every bag tells a story. 

I remember the big white Chanel (secret) bag bottom right was from her 21st birthday present, Mum & I snuck out of the hotel in Honolulu to go and purchase a pair of sunglasses she had been coveting. We asked for the "secret" bag just in case we ran into her on the street......all I can say is lucky we did!.


 She has a Key/ padlock obsession...
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this idea! So perfect for a girl's room!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also OBSESSED with keys! I even have a tattoo of one on my wrist. I am SO copying that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is very similar to the one in Moth Design's closet! I posted about it this week:) Lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Sam!
    I might look at doing something like this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an awesome idea! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a perfect room!
    http://justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look too, classy, timeless, feels like NYC to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love it! Might even try it in my daughters room!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...