Monday, February 7, 2011

Ebay Find- Side table

In the 40+ degree heat on Saturday afternoon I dragged my dear husband to Western Sydney to pick up this beautiful brass and carrera marble side table. You can't really tell from the shocking listing picture but it is amazingly stunning & totally happy with the steal price of $8...+ about $30 in petrol and tolls. It is now sitting proudly between the black velvet chairs in our lounge room, the brass on the table matches perfect with the brass nail head trim on the chairs (photos to come).



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous! What an amazing find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning! I love marble tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET OUT ... $8!! Well done on such a gorgeous piece Sam. Can we see a pic of it between your black velvet chairs, please? :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    Be sure to post a pic of it in its new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bargin! When I was first setting up home, I was an ebay champion. I roped in so many people to accompany me to some of the weirdest houses to collected pieces I still love. Definitely an experience.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire unique pieces in the home. Ebay is one of the great places to pick up an item or two.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...