Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The brass & marble side table @ Home

Here are some photos of the side table in the lounge - sorry for the blurry late night photos (I will take some proper lounge photos when I get a spare minute at home in natural light). The table is so convenient & I love that the table ties the chairs in as a permanent fixture in the room. If I am blogging at home you will usually find me sitting in a Black Velvet chair with a remote & wine in hand - hence the practical styling of the remotes on the side table.

PS: I am in dire need to update the wall of frames behind - I am thinking 8 large frames in a 4 by 2 arrangement- What do you think? .




Fabulous followers-
Please don't forget to enter the giveaway Here
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. It looks so great! It looks like it was made for those chairs. I think the 8 frames will look awesome there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That room looks fantastic!
    I think you could just add more frames to the wall and it could also look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks crisp love it. love all your picture frames on the wall too creates an artsy feel.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, looks fab with the chairs. I like the mix of frames but I also think this wall could pull a symetrical placing of the pics too. Either way you will win :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like that table.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...