Monday, January 10, 2011

Home office inspiration & My uninspired workday office

I am looking for a little home office inspiration, skirted desks look beautiful and are so practical for hiding all of the office clutter. I have a "No sew" option in mind paired with some Louis ghost chairs, I will let you know how it all goes.
michelleadams1






Also since where on the topic of offices - let me show you my workday office (not the home office). 
 Inspirational isn't it?
You might also (on the odd occasion) find me playing in the mud - Yes that is me on the right.

I love my job! hardhats, gumboots and all!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
    Cheers
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Melissah, It is great to meet you - I love it that you find my blog entertaining! As i have said before it makes me so happy to find people who share simmilar interests. Your blog looks great, hope you don't mind if i follow along! Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring and you know I'm all over the ghost chair, you must do it. I live Michelle Adams space too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all gorgeous inspiration photos. You've got an adorable blog can't wait to check it all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get your beautiful home office, you'll have the best of both worlds - playing in the mud, and a beautiful space to come home to. There's so much inspiration on the net.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there :) new blog follower here! you have such a great blog. super excited to see what you come up with for your home office!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...