Friday, January 7, 2011

Colourful drapery inspiration- Eileen Kathryn Boyd Interiors

I recently stumbled upon these images via Eileen Kathryn Boyd Interiors , these spaces mix colour and drapery well! I like that most of the spaces have floor to ceiling drapes, in particular how they have broken up the space by using a contrasting material or colour to the drapes.

The blue circles (below), I think they are painted drapery hanging circles?

 A pop of colour on the blind, flanked by  bright curtains



Take a look at this picture- I am in love with the shimmery velvet drapes - but wait - can you see something that you might have done prior to having a professional photo taken? Let me know what you think it is.  

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the colors of these lovely drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn off the computer screen??

    ReplyDelete
  3. replaced the broken light globe!?


    Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the light globe! well done Tinkster! I didn't notice it at first ;) XX Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those bright colors! I am already ready for spring. And I did not notice anything but now that I know the answer I must got back and check! Love you blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a blogger award :)

    www.lldecor.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the lampshade! I really had to look though! :) Good eye!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...