Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ebay find of the day- Dining setting

Ebay find of the day- this cool retro dining setting similar to the style of Warren Platner.  The listed buy it now price is $120 features a chrome base and 4 matching chrome chairs with "Black velvet" cushions (Sydney Australia). Love it & wish I could buy it Here


This piece would sit well in a modern home-
Reminds me of Nicole from Sketch 42's coffee table, Via  Sketch42

Coffee table Via Matt Blatt for $695 Here

Only two more days before the Black Velvet chair giveaway is drawn - for your chance to win Enter here
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE this table, so chic. $120 what a bargain even if it was for table alone!
    I never find good things on ebay, I don't know why I just don't have the radar for it!
    Hope you're having a good day lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the price! That is such a bargain! And the front of the house is where the garage is. Glad you like the colour too:-). XX

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...