Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stick a light bulb in it & call it a lamp?

I am a big devotee to the equestrian theme, in fact I am loving it sick! Whilst perusing Matt Blatt (as you do) I stumbled upon a horse head lamp “interesting design" I thought to myself and then I found a boot shaped lamp... and a “Sassy” Cat table tamp, I started to feel a little disturbed.  
To stick a light bulb in a figurine (be it a horse or a Boot) and call it a lamp….I am just totally convinced. Maybe I am totally wrong (shock horror) and everyone else loves it. It is merely my humble opinion that the “sassy” cat needs to be sent to the animal shelter.
With a price tag of $500 to $700 would one of these make it into your home?








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, they are making my eyes hurt!! Some of the pieces on Matt Blatt are so strange.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are kinda cool, especially the horses but as I'm not much of an animal person I don't think they'd go in our home. I like things in our home to mean something to us and reflect our personalities and interests so sadly these don't cut it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...