Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fiddle dee dee - It's a Fiddle Leaf fig!

Truth be told I have a black thumb but these Fiddle leaf figs have me thinking that I just might be able to manage one (for a little while at least without killing it). Martha  has sold me on the idea, here are all the deets:
  • Easy to care for, Water thoroughly only when surface is dry to the touch, likes periods of drought, Mist occasionally
  • Loves a bright, sunny location.
  • Groom by removing yellowed foliage, occasionally dust leaves with  a soft cloth
  • Every 2 years re-pot  to avoid becoming rootbound
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I see these everywhere in decor spaces! I have been looking at some at my local farmers market. I may just have to get one now after hearing how easy they are to care for!

    Thanks sweetie!

    Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of inspires me! We inevitably kill all house plants... a long slow death. I don't know what it is. We are doing better with outside stuff, at least.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...