Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Kitchen - The heart of the home

I have deemed this kitchen the BEST that I have ever seen, it is designed by Urban grace interiors (a whole lot'O inspiration on their website if you are interested).
  • Open to the surrounding rooms - I imagine this would be handy if you had little ones, or work alone in the kitchen whilst your husband is watching Tour De France daily updates like I do.
  • Island bench with plenty of seating {5'Oclock wine time?}.
  • Butlers pantry - The two white doors either side of the range hood, an outside door to a car space for unloading the grocery's directly to the pantry would be handy.
  • Recessed full screen TV {for said husband to watch Tour De France and cook}
  • Glass fronted fridge and full size wine fridge.
  • Pretty dusty blue cabinets and Carrera marble counter tops.
Droooool!





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thats a BIG call Samantha! :) I love it too those, some fabulous touchs, loving the tv placement xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MAZ-ING!
    That kitchen is bigger than my house! (Well maybe not quite)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want a kitchen like that! Until then I'm dying to makeover my awful apartment kitchen....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a big call luv, but I agree it is stunning. The perfect colours and those tiles at the back make a big impact.

    Almost makes me want to start cooking hehehe!

    Simply lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the airy feel. Ample storage. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...