From left to right:
- Cut glass candle stick holders $5
- Set of 4 colour coordinating books $20
- Australian wide veranda house sketch in black and white with painted timber frame $15
- Amethyst crystal cluster $20
- Lucite number "1" $2
- Silver serving tray $10
- Brass candlestick $5
- White candlestick holder $3
My friend was deeply concerned about the amethyst crystal cluster purchase, she compared my excitement to Spencer Pratts crazy eyed crystal obsession - rest assured I will not end up looking like this (not many people can pull off tye dye and look rational.. Spencer included):
The crystal ended up looking more like this
No crazy eyes in sight - just a polished silver bar tray and allot of sparkle sparkle.
I was inspired by this image Via Table tonic
Aside from dinner with beautiful friends, a successful market haul & visiting the in-laws I found time to re-style the dining room table, buffet and television cabinet (photos soon).