Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lonny chair - Ebay find

This image from the latest Lonny mag is beautiful:

This then had me searching on Ebay for something similar - I searched "brass chair" and this is what I found for $120 here . Just putting it out there but it seams that allot of nice things appear if you type "Brass" into Ebay/ Craigslist or Gumtree (try it- I double dare you).

Allot of you were cautious of me posting my Ebay finds - Our apartment is full to the brim - I purely search these things because I love the thrill of the chase, nothing makes me happier than finding a budget friendly version of something that probably cost a motza.


Does anyone want me to search your city for a bargain?
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the chair!
    I wish I knew what I wanted and where I was going to live!
    You are the Ebay queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha - fab find!!! Once we move to sydney in a couple of weeks, I might just be contacting you to help me find a couple of pieces!!
    Romana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Search Boston!!!! I love the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an item I haven't had time to put a ton of effort into searching for, if you'd really like to help and you weren't joking. :) Email me and I'll explain it to you... It's basically a nice version of a computer tray table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I saw very similar chairs at our local Ross...of all places!!! I should scope them out again..you've got me all intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've inspired me to go check out ebay right now!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...