Friday, March 25, 2011

Self present Friday

The self present trend is catching on - get amongst it!

This self present was waiting for me today - precariously hanging out of our mailbox & just in time for the weekends festivities, we have a few dinner dates and tomorrow I will be thrifting the Rozelle markets with my beautiful friend Karina.




The four leaf clover necklace is from on NY Light Metals on Etsy. I found this necklace via the blog of beautiful Natasha from Shue love, Natasha has also announced a giveaway where you can win a $40 store credit (you can still enter here). Good luck & have a great weekend.
 Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed!..reminds me of Heidi Klums range of jewellery. Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely..the markets sound like fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE the white one! Love love love it! May need to buy one now...oops!! :)

    Thanks for the shout out! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous necklace! I had a similar one and it broke recently... I could have died. There was nothing I could do! Darn! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to go check it out!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for self presents!!! I love that necklace, it's absolutely beautiful.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! So pretty! I like this self present idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that is sooooo pretty! Thanks for telling me about this etsy seller!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning necklace.
    Have a brilliant weekend, sounds like you have lots planned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is so cute! It looks great on too! Love you blog.. nominated you for a stylish blogger award!!

    http://craptastickatie.blogspot.com/2011/03/say-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is right up my alley!! Good for you for giving yourself a present, that's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh this is GORGEOUS!

    (gosh I've missed reading your blog xx)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...