Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Aboriginal Art

Jen from made by girl has just posted about some Aboriginal Art that she purchased (as I am sure most of you are following her have already seen). I just have to say what A Great shout out for Aboriginal Artists. There are so many artist/ paintings on Ebay, a little while ago I became obsessed by a paintings of Medicine leaves, I feel like you can see the wind gusting through the leaves on the painting, unfortunately the painting that I liked did not sell below the amount I was willing to pay for it. Here are a few similar ones:
 

Here is the Image Via Made By Girl, What A Beautiful piece of Art!.

Image above: Jen Ramos 

4 comments:

  1. absolutely love all of these...and am actually going to give it a shot at painting one myself...think it would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I hope you share it on your blog, You sound like such a creative mind! I thought about it but I can't think of how they get the brush strokes right, is it cotton tips?

    Samie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first painting - I would love something like this (perhaps in slightly different colours) to hang in our home above our fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a Great idea Amanda! there are many if you search for "aboriginal art Medicine leaves" on Ebay :) Samie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...