Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Love

Yesterday when I opened up My Blogger account I was very surprised by what I saw! I had two very special shout outs from two beautiful bloggers Elements at home and My First Little Place Thankyou soooo much girls! it means so much to me.   
 
Thankyou to all of the new readers and followers, it is good to know that it is not just my mum who is finding my little blog interesting. 
 
I Have lots of completed DIY projects coming up this week, a very good friends wedding we attended this past weekend and some Christmas gift wrapping ideas. 
 
Beautiful blogs:
 

  




6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Im a new follower :) Saw you at Elements at Home xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone, Thankyou, It is great to meet you! What a Beautiful Blog you have, such a shame that I missed out on your giveaway (I will follow you so I don't miss out next time). Samie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasure, Great minds think alike....Off to check out Sarahs Blog. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a new follower, found you through Kristie;-) You have a beautiful blog. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There Lorraine, Thankyou so much for stopping by! Great to meet you and so many people whom all share simmilar interests! XX Samie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...