Monday, October 29, 2012

Sydney Flower Markets {Flowers}

On Saturday the girls and I headed to the Sydney Flower Markets at Homebush in an effort to see just how many flowers one can fit into the boot of a car. We arrived at 8am with all of the usual Saturday vendors selling flowers at very reasonable prices.

We did a lap first and sussed out all of the bargains and plan our arrangements, the best deals of the day were 4 bunches of carnations for $10, 3 bunches of roses for $10 and 1 bunch of 25 long stem roses for $15. All up I spent $25 and managed to make a number of arrangements for our home, don’t be afraid to bargain with the vendors just a little, I think they actually like it Vendor: “$2 a bunch” Me: Hands over a $5 note “You can keep the $5 if I can have 3 bunches” (hehe I am a cheeky bugger).

The car boot (room for many, many more flowers)

Florists assistant (Bella the Chihuahua)





And a little something to brighten my work desk.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!   

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The best thing to brighten a home are flowers. You can never have too many. xT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on those arrangements! They are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...