Thursday, June 16, 2011

Black beauty- Home tour

I have read my current issue of Belle a few times mulling over every little detail of the most fabulous homes I have seen in a long time - then to my surprise the wonderful July issue of Ivy & Piper also featured the same home- designed by Greg Natale- All pics courtesy of Greg Natale.












I am thinking about installing this light in our dining room - As usual the budget is tight but I think this option is a "Similar" look for less & simmilar to the one featured in this magnificant home.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing home!
    Thanks for sharing.

    http://bisbuildingahouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black and white chevron floor is amazing!

    Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of the black and white look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing home, the flooring has blown me away!

    Cheers

    Michelle
    michellejanedesigns.blogsplot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white too! And with that splash of yellow, it's fabulous! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...