Monday, May 23, 2011

Home Decor - Vintage maps

Out to lunch with some friends over the weekend I was seeking some recommendations for places to visit in Europe - a few places were thrown about, France, Italy, Germany..... As most of you correctly guessed I have started an amazing new job so unfortunately travel is on a back burner for a short while.

I Imagine Berlin would be a beautiful -loving this beautiful Berlin Map pillow, the fabric got me thinking (and googling) beautiful old maps from the web...






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love old maps...just make a copy, then use them for a unique gift wrapping and finish it off with a bow!!! your recipient will love it!!
    Helen M

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...