We had the engagement photo session at "Luna park Sydney" it is a amusement park, similar to Coney Island in New york. One of the main features of the park is this happy (scary) face, this is where you enter the park - through the mouth. I loved the vintage carnival feel and the beautiful bright colours.
We used the above photo for our "Save the date" cards
I made double sided printed card with purple sleeve and save the date magnet.
We used the above photo on a Australia Post stamp for our "Save the Dates"
Fun and Silliness in the crazy mirrors
I love the light in the above picture, I think it looks like a love heart....can you see it?
This was actually a stairwell for the Big dipper archway
Photosbyjay and


















Gorgeous pics! What a fun idea :) xx
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun Samantha. Love the photos - I spotted the heart too. I love the pic of you over your husbands shoulder. I love wedding stories and photos, so have enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteRebecca X
Such lovely photos - love the location!
ReplyDeleteThat last photo is just STUNNING!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your beautiful comments! The photos are very treasured, we are so glad we did the engagement photos, it gave us a real chance to feel comfortable with our photographer & know what to expect on the wedding day ;) XX Samie
ReplyDeleteOh these turned out amazing! You are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLuvs!
What adorable pictures! And what a fun place to take them! Where is this? I wish it was by me!
ReplyDelete