How fun is this Pink Cockatoo plate I found at a local thrift store, I think it looks pretty neat hanging in the entryway to our apartment (Takes a little focus of the intercom system).
I've never been very good at thrifting - or op-shopping as we call it here in New Zealand - but I wonder if it's just because I don't do it regularly enough. Your plate is such a fantastic find - and those elephants are gorgeous, too.
It's good to know I'm not the only one who goes out op shopping and comes home with awesome but random things. I love that set of elephants especially, great find!
I love your blog! You thrifted extremely well!! I found a little ceramic bird for $1. My daughter is trying to get her mitts on him!
ReplyDeleteJ
I've never been very good at thrifting - or op-shopping as we call it here in New Zealand - but I wonder if it's just because I don't do it regularly enough. Your plate is such a fantastic find - and those elephants are gorgeous, too.
ReplyDeleteAndrea x
What a great find, and it looks lovely on the wall!
ReplyDeleteYour haul is pretty impressive! Especially love that silver tray and the ceramics. I never find anything that good!
ReplyDeleteooOOOooo I am impressed with your haul...you know I love those elephants! The plate is fantastic too!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to know I'm not the only one who goes out op shopping and comes home with awesome but random things. I love that set of elephants especially, great find!
ReplyDelete