However......I hazard to guess that you might not have seen the range of affordable homewares they are currently stocking. I received my catalog in the mail (my cool-ness factor is slipping... how did they manage to get my address?) I couldn't wait to show you these on trend fab finds:
Horses are so hot right now!
A Selection of beautiful lamps all under $100AU
Something to put that lamp on if you wish...
$159 Here












Sammie I just bought the clock as a gift for my Dad - thank you for sharing! I love it! (such a great 'Dad gift'!!!
ReplyDeleteAlison, That clock would be a great gift for a Dad! I imagine would also look nice in a kitchen perhaps? I want one!! XX Samie
ReplyDeleteAwesome gear..and very reasonably priced..LOVE horses at the moment and have my eye on a pair of Tibetan Horses on ebay..do I really need them? Of course not..but I WANT ; )
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the black tray and glass gourd lamp - nice finds! Will definatley be looking into that link :)
ReplyDeleteRomana
Well well. who would have known!
ReplyDeleteI think my mum gets EziBuy... I'm seeing her on the weekend. I just may have to check it out!
good spotting sammie! you do forget about ezibuy...it reminds me of a friend of mine who has *almost* convinced me that there are some good fashion finds in Suzanne Grae!
ReplyDeleteThe clock is awesome.
ReplyDeletei'm drooling over the pocket watch clock! amazing :)
ReplyDeletehope you are having a great weekend ~