I am thinking about installing this light in our dining room - As usual the budget is tight but I think this option is a "Similar" look for less & simmilar to the one featured in this magnificant home.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Black beauty- Home tour
I have read my current issue of Belle a few times mulling over every little detail of the most fabulous homes I have seen in a long time - then to my surprise the wonderful July issue of Ivy & Piper also featured the same home- designed by Greg Natale- All pics courtesy of Greg Natale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What an amazing home!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
http://bisbuildingahouse.blogspot.com/
That black and white chevron floor is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLuvs
I'm always a fan of the black and white look!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing home, the flooring has blown me away!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Michelle
michellejanedesigns.blogsplot.com
Love the black and white too! And with that splash of yellow, it's fabulous! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx
ReplyDelete