Monday, August 29, 2011

Home Tour - Megan Mortons Lane Cove home

Megan Mortons Lane Cove home was featured in the Real Estate Gossip section of Sundays Herald. Megan is a prominent Sydney Stylist, and after a weekend of enjoying ourselves around our North Shore abode I profoundly agree with Megan's sentiment "until you know (about the north) . . .". here.

Over the weekend we had some guests staying with us, we were so happy the fabulous weather Put on a show! activities included lunch at The Public dining room at Balmoral, a ferry ride to The Opera House to catch a show on Saturday night and Sunday spent enjoying the sunshine doing the Clontarf to Manly walk I have to agree with Megan's Statement (Although I am a little biased as I know no other).

The Mortons Lane cove house listing, Drool over that rug in the family room!



The light fitting in the Kitchen is Devinne!





Abd some more pictures I found The design files










So if its good, why leave?
It has been the loveliest place to have a family. This suburb has sourdough, proper single origin coffee, top schools and all the other rah rah that people like. My older kids are now teens and I didn’t want to be one of those people who starts to giveaway the trampoline and the slip’n'slide when the ‘kids’ are heading into their twenties!  This way a new family can enjoy all it’s spoils.  Oh sweet house, I have loved you.  For what you are now, but more so for what you will go onto be.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great minds indeed! Love the extra pics! xLouise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her home. Beautiful. And the Hermes blanket. "Sigh!"
    KL

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...