Monday, December 20, 2010

The sales have started !!!

The post Christmas sales have already started - one week before Christmas, I visited my local Freedom furniture last Thursday and I was obligingly greeted with a glass of champagne and canapes.. the reason? the Christmas sales started!!!!!!!. I have already Visited Freedom furniture, Coco Republic, Interiors online and Dare Gallery.

Here is a little selection of a few items I found at Dare Gallery all under $269.... I think that the pricing gun might have been stuck on $269.



I bought this mirror for $130 such good value.

Have you been shopping the sales yet?.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, I was going to head to Freedom today but I was beyond exhausted and over spending any money after my day of christmas shopping!!! I might have to wait til after Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I forget about the sales ?! Love that white ottoman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a sale!

    **Become a follower of my blog for a chance to win a $25 GC to Anthropolgie

    PS: The new design looks FAB-U-LOUS Torri is amazing hey!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...