Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eames chair and a cowhide rug

Very inspired by the pairing of an Eames chair with a cowhide rug - beautiful!.




mattersofstyleblog (zebra rug)
decorpad (Eames chair)

I have been looking for new dining chairs and stumbled across allot of these Eames (replica) chairs. For plastic chairs they are surprisingly comfortable - however I am not sure how they would go with our dark wood table?. I found these ones were the best priced on dealsdirect (the same as overstock in the US) 2 chairs for a cost of $119 (my calculator thinks that is not too bad).
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a good price, do it.

    I think they will look fine with a dark table, just depends on how the rest of the space is styled. I know you'll make them look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha..those Eiffel Eames chairs will look super against a dark table and that price is very reasonable indeed!! Great choice lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great price! Go for it! I love those chairs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the rooms! Great images! and I am loving those chairs! such a great prices!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate each and every comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...